Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Sunday 6 September 2015

The glowing eyes in the moonlight


I wrote this in a writing workshop , we were given a picture to write about. We were aloud to transform it  into anything we liked.


The glowing eyes in the moonlight

I was running from the yellow eyes which watched silently from the bushes , at the edge of the wilderness. Waiting for my return. I've only seen glimpses of the beast beyond the line.
Its sharp yellow teeth, the black and orange coat. The big beady eyes which glow a soft yellow in the moon light. I had never been scared of beauty until i came face to face with death. In my last minutes i wondered how the glowing eyes in the moonlight had been a grim reaper that day.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Abigail the distributive language is PHENOMENAL well done :-)

    ReplyDelete